|Molecular Weight||369.47898 g/mol|
|Dose||As per prescription|
Chemical Name : Solian; Deniban; Aminosultopride; Amisulprida
Molecular Weight: 369.47898 g/mol
USE : Amisulpride (trade name Solian) is an antipsychotic drug sold by Sanofi-Aventis. It is not approved for use in the United States, but is approved for use in Europe and Australia for the treatment of psychoses and schizophrenia. Additionally, it is approved in Italy for the treatment of dysthymia (under the brand name Deniban). Amisulpride is a selective dopamine antagonist.
CAS NO : 53583-79-2
Molecular Formula :C17H27N3O4S
01. Description : A white almost white crystalline Powder
02. Solubility : Practically inSoluble in Water, freely soluble in methelene chloride , slightly soluble in ethanol (95%)
03. Identification :
a) Melting Point 126 º
b) by IR: The Infra red absorption spectrum of the finely ground sample in KBr dispersion compress in to a disc should exhibit maxima only at same wave lengths as that of a similar preparartion of working standard amisulpride
04. Related substance by HPLC :
a) Any single impurity NMT 0.1 %
b) Total impurity NMT 0.3 %.
05. Specific optical Rotation (on dried basis) : Should be between -0.10 to +0.10 º
06. Chlorides : Not more than 200 ppm
07. Heavy metals : Not more than 10 ppm.
08. Loss on drying : Not more than 0.5% w/w
09. Sulphated Ash : 0.1% Max.
10. Assay By Chemical : 99 to 101%.